· Nothing like having one of the best stops right at the end of the street! The Whale (part of Doc Ford’s/Dixie Fish). We love upper deck for Gulf views/street activity. Yucatan shrimp taco! Great Grouper sandwich too!
· Salty Crab! Sit in the sun, enjoy the Gulf with toes in sand/cold drink in hand! Shrimp Mancini!
· The Cottage-popular day and night! Corn hole on beach during the day-great music and dancing at night in the Cottage Bar up top. Shuckers/Gulf Shore Grill (part of Cottage) has great Gulf views, seafood and music! Breakfast good here too!
· Lots to try in Time Square! La’Ola for good music and good food! Nachos are awesome! Sunset Beach Grille and Pierside-great sunset views! Great food and music too! Pierside favs-Shrimp Burger and Crunchy Grouper sandwich.
· Old San Carlos Street has lots of good options! Yucatan, good music and good food-Boom Boom Shrimp! Try the swings in the outside dining area! Felippe’s…YUM! Chicken Tinga Nacho-Delish! SOB (Smokin Oyster Brewery) the Dungeness crab bucket with garlic, a Must! Wear the Bib! Messy! Awesome Burger here too. Always good music…usually a bit of a wait to get in, Popular spot. And Must hit the end of the street for great intercostal views at Snug Harbor, Matanza’s and Nervous Nellies! Enjoy finer dining at Matanza’s watching the boats go by. Petey’s Upper Deck a must-BEST pizza! Good music too! Love the new Snug Harbor! Great food and views!
· The Tiki Bar is a fun stop! Located at the Lighthouse Inn. Best place to watch sports! LOTS of TVs! BOGO on Monday happy hour, free drink tokens for that night or save for later. Popular Spot!
· Just Over the Causeway are several great stops…Doc Ford’s Rum Bar, Dixie Fish Co., Bonita Bills, Parrot Key, Pincher’s and Nauti Parrot. LOVE Doc Ford’s…most consistently good food on the beach! Check out the Doc Ford book series too. Dixie Fish also very popular. And look for the special events at Nauti Parrot. Their ahi tuna BLT is delish! We kayak here often.
· For Breakfast, Heavenly Biscuit is a popular stop–make sure to try a cinnamon bun! (watch for bees! They love the sweet stuff!) Do expect a long wait though! You can call ahead for carry out. Mom’s also good for biscuits and cinnamon rolls! Tuck-A-Way Café...great homemade steamed bagel sandwiches and coffees. Gulfshore Grill (The Cottage) also serves a good breakfast. Salty Crab has added breakfast with some different breakfast options and Pete’s is good classic breakfast food.
· There’s also some great stops down the Island as well! Fresh Catch Bistro-Fine Dining w/Gulf Views-make reservation!; Charlie’s Boat House for best steaks; Skye’s for awesome breakfasts and Mary’s! Fish Tale Marina super good, fun boat stop too; and we LOVE Flippers on Lovers Key.